Tooling & Workholding Equipment For Sale

Year: Newest - Oldest

Tooling is the process of providing a facility with the equipment necessary to perform a manufacturing operation. The equipment could be obtained by either purchasing commercially available products, or by manufacturing your own custom equipment.

Workholding refers to a device or set of devices that secure a workpiece while it is being processed. Workholding tools come in many different sizes and configurations depending on your manufacturing requirements. The important thing is for the workholding device to be able to secure the workpiece without damaging it.

If you're looking for the right combination of tooling and workholding equipment, our team can help you find the perfect ones for the job. Call us at (844) 262-6789.

Used tooling and workholding equipment for sale

When purchasing used tooling and workholding equipment, don't sacrifice quality for price. Your manufacturing facility must have the right kind of tooling and workholding equipment in place in order to function safely and efficiently. If you dont, your production output will be flawed, at best. At the worst, it may lead to workplace accidents or a critical user malfunction.used tooling and workholding equipment for sale

Workholding equipment options

Workholding equipment comes in a range of configurations and types, each ideal for a specific situation.


A clamp is a workholding tool that maintains a firm grip on the target material. This is normally done so that you have both hands available to work. Clamps have been used to secure a variety of materials, from wood to glass to steel.


A vise is a mechanical screw-based device used to hold or clamp work materials. A vise usually has one fixed jaw and another parallel jaw that can move towards or away from the fixed jaw by manipulating the screw.


A chuck is a specialized type of clamp that's used to hold a round or cylindrical object. On lathes, the chuck is mounted on the spindle, which rotates within the headstock. Many chucks have jaws in a radial pattern similar to that of a star. This helps the chuck keep a grip on the workpiece and can be adjusted for tighter or looser holds. Some chucks have independently moving sections to help grip irregularly-shaped workpieces.


A collet is a special type of chuck that uses a flexible collar or sleeve to grip the material instead of jaws. The collar tightens around the tool or work material until it achieves the proper grip strength.

Grid plate

A grid plate is simply a flat plate made of plastic or metal that has holes drilled into it in a regular grid pattern. The holes can either be threaded or non-threaded, and grant manufacturers precise positioning and repeatability when putting together a workstation or work process.

T-slot table

A t-slot table is a workbench that has t-shaped grooves or slots carved deep into a metal surface. They can be used to clamp parts and materials securely into position for precision and repeatability when working.

If you need help deciding which workholding equipment works best for you, we can help. Call us at (844) 262-6789.