is an international manufacturer of machining centers with a diverse product line including multi-tasking, 5-axis, turning, vertical and horizontal machining centers as well as an exclusive parts-moving cell system called Palletech, and automation software. Mazak offers multiple software solutions and boasts the ability to connect and secure there CNC of all ages. This makes it possible for you to buy a used Mazak CNC machine and still take advantage of newer software solutions. For example, the Mazak SmartBox, developed in 2015 together with Cisco, provides security, analytics and machine monitoring which is backward compatible with older Mazak machines.
Mazak also provides a number of automation accessories to CNC machining such as bar feeders, gantry loaders and articulating robots. Newer CNC are available with digital solutions including MTConnect, which is a key component of Mazaks iSMART Factory concept since 2015.
The primary operating system for Mazak CNC
is called Mazatrol, which was first introduced in 1981 and has since been developed into an advanced connected digital platform. In 2014 Mazak introduced the CNC Mazatrol SmoothX controller. That same year they released the Mazatrol SmoothG and Mazatrol SmoothC CNC systems. Any used Mazak for sale online should provide you with information on the control and connectivity options. You may want to find out from Mazak what upgrade options are available for a particular machine before you buy.
Selecting A Mazak
Mazak is leading manufacturer of CNC machines worldwide, and as such, they have hundreds of models under a wide range of series names that have changed throughout the years. The series names alone in 2018 include the Series, Cybertech Turn, Dual Turn, FF, FJV, HC, HCN, HCN-Q, HCR, HQR, Integrex series (see below), Mega, Mega Turn, MTV, Multiplex II, Multiplex W, Orbitec, QT-Primos, QTU, Quick Turn, Quick Turn 6G, Quick Turn Nexus, Slant Turn, SVC, Turning Center, UD, UN, Variaxis I, Variaxis J, VC, VC AM, VCN, Versatech, Vortex e-V, Vortex Horizontal Profiler, Vortex II, Vortex I-V and VTC.
Mazak currently offers the following over 40 different machines under the INTEGREX model name including multiple CNC machines in each of these categories 2018, e-H, e-Ramtec, e-V, I, i AM, i-V and i. Many used Mazak machines available today are from the earlier Integrex e-Series.
Why Buy Mazak Brand CNC?
There are many reasons that machine shop owners and manufacturers across the country rely on Mazak for all their machining needs. Mazak has been building machines and innovating for over 100 years and has a reputation for designing and supplying high-quality, innovative and customer-friendly machines. No matter what your machining needs, theres a good chance that theres a used Mazak that will be a good fit for your application.Here are a few of the reasons many machine shops prefer Mazak:
- Customer Service support
- Mazak offers free phone technical support
- Software upgrades for the life of the Mazak machine
- Diagnostic software support
- Network of over 350 factory-trained Mazak service representatives
- A wide array of complementary services & accessories
- Easier to find machine operators familiar with the Mazak control system
- Extensive parts support easy to find parts for Mazak CNC machines made in any year
- Well-developed training programs
- On-site training available at technology centers around the country
- Partnership with Tooling U-SME for eLearning
- Advanced classes to optimize manufacturing processes
- Programming classes, EIA, and Mazatrol web-based and/or hands-on training available
- A significant amount of their manufacturing is done in America (check out the Kentucky plant)